POWERLIFTING, BODYBUILDING, STRONGMAN, OR JUST LOOKING TO GET INTO BETTER SHAPE WE OFFER THE TOOLS NECESSARY TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS.IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR:
There are new rules and guidelines we must follow in order to preserve everyone's safety and keep our doors open. Please carefully read the following:
1. 24/7 access temporarily suspended in order to have time for nightly cleaning and sanitization. New hours of operation are: Monday-Thursday 4AM-11PM, Friday 4AM-10PM, Saturday-Sunday 7AM-8PM
2. Day passes/drop-ins are temporarily suspended.
3. New Month-to-month memberships are temporarily suspended.
4. Yearly memberships are available, but appointments must be requested in advance by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Potential new members will be put on a wait list and a team member will reach out when a spot is available (this will be on first come, first serve basis).
5. All members must come through the office upon entry to sign in at the front desk and exit through the vestibule to maintain a one way flow of traffic.
6. Only one person is allowed in the office at a time in order to maintain social distancing. If you see someone in the office, please wait in the vestibule or next available spot in line.
7. Lockers, changing rooms, and showers are currently unavailable. Please come to the gym already dressed in your workout attire.
8. Water fountains are currently unavailable. Please bring your own bottle if you wish to have a drink (you may use the no touch bottle filler for refills).
9. Masks are required when entering and moving around the gym.
10. Equipment is spaced by 12ft throughout the gym to maintain safety. You must abide to these social distancing standards. There is a zero tolerance policy for moving equipment and breaking this spacing.
11. No super-setting or circuit training. Only one piece of equipment is to be used at a time. Stay at your piece of equipment, do your sets and move on to the next exercise. No walking around between sets, talking in groups, or loitering.